As we’ve been promising for some time now, we have something big for you in this week’s update! You can now set up and play entirely custom missions in addition to the main campaign of 303 Squadron: Battle of Britain.
We also worked hard to bring you the much-requested solution to the issues with manually binding your controller. The game now detects many of the most popular devices and auto-binds the keys! That’s not all folks – check out the changelog of patch 1.4 below and don’t hesitate to share some more precious feedback with us, that’ll allow us to further develop this game the way you want it!
– Slightly improved Spitfire flight control
– Performance optimization work
– Added VO to Zumbach airfield interactions
– Added fuel tank to Bf109 as killcam object
– Slightly improved killcam VFX’s
– Minor lighting tweaks on missions
– Pilots got new outfits
– Achievement fix “God Save the King”, “Remember Your Roots” and “Jolly ol’ Tinkerer”
– Small AI behaviour fixes during missions
– Weird lightshafts fixed
– Custom Missions
– Better controller support + default bindings
– More optimization work