Hello Space Mechanics!
Along with patch 1.3.2, we have prepared some smaller fixes, took care of the following: fixing a bug causing an issue with completing missions on Neptune, fixing the ESC bug, added a missing VO, improve the translations and the pipe alignment in some satellites.
- fixed issue with the in game menu appearing in main menu after using ESC
- fixed problem preventing solar panels from being repaired in Neptune missions
- added mission VO to the [spoiler] dead scientist needed to unlock For science! achievement [/spoiler]
- improved cable routing in some electrical boxes
- improved pipe alignment on some satellites
- small corrections in translations
Once again, we want to thank you for all the bug reports.