As we’ve been promising for some time now, we have added some controllers tweaks in this week’s update. We worked hard on making keybindings presets for the most popular controllers on the market. New settings should be much better and easier to master. That’s not all – check out the changelog of patch 1.4.1 below and don’t hesitate to share some more precious feedback with us, that’ll allow us to further develop this game the way you want it!
– Reduced sensitivity of mouse axis detection in keybindings menu
– Added device icons to keybindings menu
– Improved controller auto-configuration for joysticks
– Improved gamepads auto-configuration for airfield and mechanic modes
– Added gamepad cursor control in mechanic mode
– Added keybindings action to open pause menu
– Added keybindings action to open pilot cards menu
– Added missing translations
– Added fuel tank to Bf109, He111, Do17 as killcam objects
– Added dynamic camera to aircraft take off animation before mission.
– Fixed controller auto-configuration leaving orphaned axes in keybindings.
– Fixed some hair materials
– Fixed uniforms symbols
– Recalibrated spitfire crosshair (realistic mode)
– Fixed physical material sounds on Airfield level
– Fixed Spitfire propeller
– Fixed minor UI issue when riding bicycle
– Fixed engine power resetting to 100% after killcam or when switching camera in flight.