Hello Space Mechanics!
Patch 1.2.7 is up. We’ve fixed the problems you reported. We’ve improved optimization, and we have made a lot of needed improvements.
Full patch notes:
- Improved performance on Mars surface mission
- Updated Rover physics
- Added auto reset when Rover is stuck on objects
- Fixed bug with parts not being highlighted properly, even blocking part, then needed to be accessed to finalize mission
- Added “Skip” button, allowing player to ignore message that mission cannot be finalized and proceed to next mission regardless
- Fixed bug causing crushes on older AMD CPU
- Fixed bug causing player dialog to loop endlessly
- General stability fixes
- Fixed a rare bug, causing game to freeze while changing the keybindings
- Small UI improvements
- Flipped two loading screen screenshots to look better
As a remainder, we are still working on the full game. If you got any ideas, we invite to talk about them on our Discord or Steam page.
Thank you for your support!